In the murder case of journalist Vimal Yadav in Araria (Bihar), police have detained 4 suspects. Police are questioning him. Additionally, raids are being carried out to look for additional suspected people based on the information provided by these four.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
The father of journalist Vimal Yadav had filed an FIR in this case that named eight people. The IG of the Purnia Division, Suresh Chaudhary, stated that a special team has been assembled to investigate this. In order to find every suspected party engaged in the case, 4 distinct teams are conducting raids, and several individuals have already been apprehended.
The murder revealed that “Journalist Vimal Yadav had an old animosity with his neighbors,” according to the Araria police’s preliminary inquiry. The incident may have been committed in relation to this topic, it is feared. Supaul Jail, according to relatives The murderous plot had been hatched by Rupesh, who was incarcerated. From within the prison, he had given the murderous order.