Taapsee Pannu‘s next production Dhak Dhak, starring Ratna Pathak Shah, Dia Mirza, Sanjana Sanghi, and Fatima Sana Shaikh, is set to release on October 13, 2023. The film is directed by Tarun Dudeja and is a story about four women who embark on a road trip to the highest motorable pass in the world.
- HP will also lay off employees after Amazon and Twitter, expected to cut 6,000 jobs by the end of 2025
- Heeralal Samariya becomes India’s first Dalit Chief Information Commissioner, President administers oath
- Encounter with terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kulgam district, three army soldiers martyred in firing
- Now end-to-end encryption feature will be available in Gmail, know the last date of application
- Demand for making laws to control population intensifies, Supreme Court issues notice to Central Government
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
The film was announced in 2022 and the first look was released last year, which was widely appreciated across the world for its unique story. Fans of the actress have been eagerly waiting for any update about the film and the release date announcement has come as a pleasant surprise.
The leading ladies of Dhak Dhak took to social media to announce the release of their film. They also shared a new poster of Dhak Dhak, in which they look fearless and adventurous.
Produced by Viacom18 Studios and Taapsee Pannu’s Outsider Films in association with BLM Pictures, Dhak Dhak is one of the most anticipated films of the year.