The film “Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan,” starring Salman Khan, has just been released in theatres. On the occasion of Eid, the movie was released. Even yet, the movie’s box office performance falls short of expectations.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day
Even though Salman Khan’s movie has been out for more than three days, it hasn’t yet made 100 crores. The film has a large star cast, yet they are unable to deliver any great performances.
The movie “Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan” earned 15.81 crores on its first day of release, per the box office report. The film’s profits were about 25 crores the other day. The movie made between 26 and 27 crores on its third day, which was Sunday. In other words, the film’s total revenue to date is estimated to be roughly Rs. 66.81 crore. It is difficult to predict at this point when the film Bhaijaan’s will join the 100-crore club.