The layoff round is still on, and this time Shopify’s name has come up. Canada’s Shopify is said to have hinted at more big layoffs after releasing its first-quarter results.
His wave of Shopify layoffs will be the company’s second round of large-scale layoffs, according to a Reuters story. As a result, the company is expected to reduce its workforce by about 20 percent this time.
A memo posted on the company’s website by CEO Tobi Lütke announced the job cuts. The layoffs did not specify which units will be affected.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day