If the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP)-led government could spend Rs 1,000 crore on advertisements in the previous three years, obviously infrastructure projects could be funded, a bench of Justices SK Kaul and Sudhanshu Dhulia noted.
The Delhi government had previously stated that it was unable to provide funding for the RRTS initiative, and as a result, the Supreme Court ordered it to document the amount of money it had spent on advertising over the previous three years.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre