Leo, a movie starring Thalapathy Vijay, is surpassing all previous records at the box office. The records of numerous movies are being broken one by one by this movie, which is rising to new heights every day. ‘Leo’ has now passed Kamal Haasan’s ‘Vikram‘ in box office performance after shattering records set by movies like ‘Jawan‘ and ‘Adipurush‘ on opening day.
Leo Worldwide Collection Day 6
The trade website Sacknilk reports that Lokesh Kanagaraj’s film “Leo” has made more money than Vikram, starring Kamal Haasan, has ever made. On Monday, the movie starring Thalapit Vijay made Rs 415.50 crore. In terms of Tuesday’s revenue, the movie has surpassed the threshold of Rs. 450 crore.
The movie “Leo” will likely soon surpass the Rs 500 crore mark, judging by its box office performance. The fourth film produced in Kollywood to gross over Rs 400 crore is Thalapathy Vijay’s flick.
- HP will also lay off employees after Amazon and Twitter, expected to cut 6,000 jobs by the end of 2025
- Heeralal Samariya becomes India’s first Dalit Chief Information Commissioner, President administers oath
- Encounter with terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kulgam district, three army soldiers martyred in firing
- Now end-to-end encryption feature will be available in Gmail, know the last date of application
- Demand for making laws to control population intensifies, Supreme Court issues notice to Central Government
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away