Lokesh Kanagaraj and Thalapathy Vijay are set to rock the big screen with LEO. LEO is a part of the Lokesh cinematic world, according to the filmmaker. On October 19, this movie will be released, and the conversation surrounding it is already raging.
- HP will also lay off employees after Amazon and Twitter, expected to cut 6,000 jobs by the end of 2025
- Heeralal Samariya becomes India’s first Dalit Chief Information Commissioner, President administers oath
- Encounter with terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kulgam district, three army soldiers martyred in firing
- Now end-to-end encryption feature will be available in Gmail, know the last date of application
- Demand for making laws to control population intensifies, Supreme Court issues notice to Central Government
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
Master, their most recent collaboration as directors Lokesh Kanagaraj and Thalapathy Vijay, was a commercial success.
According to media sources, Kamal Haasan can perform voice-over in this film. The audience in this film will be able to hear his voice. At the same time, some people think Kamal might potentially show himself in the movie physically. But as of yet, nothing is verified.
Trade analysts believe that this movie will perform well at the box office. On YouTube, the movie’s official Tamil trailer has 2.9 million likes and 48 million views. With 767K likes, the Hindi trailer has garnered 14 million views. 7.9 million and 992K views, respectively, have been logged for the Telugu and Kannada trailers.
Let us inform you that Leo will be released on October 19th. It will also include Trisha, Arjun Sarja, and Gautham Vasudev Menon in addition to Sanjay Dutt and Thalapathy Vijay. According to reports, this Kollywood movie has a budget of about Rs 300 crore.