Tiger 3 Teaser: The makers of Salman Khan‘s next movie “Tiger 3” have released a stirring teaser. On Diwali, he will return to Tiger 3 to reprise his beloved role as India’s special agent Tiger, aka Avinash Singh Rathore.
- HP will also lay off employees after Amazon and Twitter, expected to cut 6,000 jobs by the end of 2025
- Heeralal Samariya becomes India’s first Dalit Chief Information Commissioner, President administers oath
- Encounter with terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kulgam district, three army soldiers martyred in firing
- Now end-to-end encryption feature will be available in Gmail, know the last date of application
- Demand for making laws to control population intensifies, Supreme Court issues notice to Central Government
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
In the Tiger 3 teaser, Salman is shown in his action-oriented persona. The teaser is incredibly potent, which has greatly piqued the audience’s interest. Tiger claims in the video that he has defended India for 20 years but that he has been labeled a traitor in return. Additionally, the dialog “जब तक टाइगर मरा नहीं, तब तक टाइगर हारा नहीं” is making the viral on social media.
Let us inform you that the teaser was released on the late filmmaker Yash Chopra‘s birthday. In the movie, Emraan Hashmi will play a villain. On November 10, the day of Diwali, the movie will be released in Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu.
According to rumors, the third installment’s plot will involve the films “Tiger Zinda Hai,” “War,” and “Pathaan.” Manish Sharma is the director of “Tiger 3.” The movie also stars Revathi, Vishal Jethwa, Ranveer Shorey, Riddhi Dogra, and Ashutosh Rana in addition to Salman, Shahrukh, and Katrina.