The Manipur topic caused a commotion in the Rajya Sabha. In the meantime, TMC MP Derek O’Brien has been suspended from the Rajya Sabha. The House has taken action against him for indecent behavior during the session. The rest of the season has been suspended for Derek O’Brien.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
Derek O’Brien got up and suggested that there be a discussion about the Manipur problem. He was told to remain cool by the chairman. Dhankhar was likewise irate when he objected. He yelled angrily. Only after that did Piyush Goyal file a motion of no confidence, leading to his expulsion from the Rajya Sabha. The House’s activities were then suspended till 12 o’clock shortly after that.
The suspension motion was read by Piyush Goyal, who stated, “I propose to suspend Derek O’Brien from the House for continuously obstructing the proceedings of the House and disobeying the Chair.” The proposal was swiftly adopted by the chairman. For the remainder of the monsoon season, Derek O’Brien has been suspended.