The BBC stated that during Wednesday’s evening rush hour in Johannesburg, South Africa, a suspected gas explosion tore apart a busy road and turned over multiple vehicles. Witnesses reported hearing a tremendous blast immediately following the explosion, followed by the earth-shaking.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
No fatalities were reported, but nine individuals were admitted to the hospital with mild and moderate wounds, according to officials. Others were removed from the vicinity out of fear of another explosion.
Social media users posted pictures and videos of vehicles flipping over and large fractures and craters in the center of the road on Johannesburg’s Bree Street.