Vijay Antony fans across India are in for a double treat as the much-awaited crime-thrillers, “Kolai” in Tamil and “Hatya” in Telugu, are set to hit the big screens on 21st July 2023.
The recently unveiled trailers for “Kolai” and “Hatya” have already garnered immense praise, setting high expectations for their release.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
The films, starring the powerhouse performer Vijay Antony, along with the talented Ritika Singh and Meenakshi Choudhary, have been creating waves of excitement among cinephiles. Directed by Balaji K Kumar and produced by Infiniti Film Ventures and Lotus Pictures, the movies promise an adrenaline-pumping experience with their gripping storyline and impeccable performances.
In a strategic move to ensure a widespread release, Cinepolis India has come on board to distribute the Tamil version, “Kolai,” in North India. This collaboration is expected to amplify the films’ reach, allowing Vijay Antony’s fans in the northern region to revel in his stellar portrayal of characters.