The 33-year-old self-styled godman was arrested on charges of sexual harassment of women in Delhi. According to M. Harsh Vardhan, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Dwarka), Vinod Kashyap has been taken into custody in relation to two sexual harassment charges that were brought to the attention of the Dwarka North police station.
- Know Instagram’s new feature Instagram Dual, how to make reels with its help, know the complete steps
- Coronavirus in India: Increase in the number of corona in the country! 13,313 new cases and 38 deaths
- Twitter gave a gift to the user, the edit feature is going to be available soon, tweet can be edited for 30 minutes
- Team India will play home series from South Africa after IPL 2022, T20 matches will be played at these 5 venues
- Sunny Deol’s film ‘Gadar 2’ broke all records at the box office, know a total collection of 5 days
- Malayalam actor Prithviraj Sukumaran injured during shooting, was shooting for Vilayath Budha
According to Harsh Vardhan, the police have filed two complaints in accordance with Indian Penal Code sections 376 and 506, detained the accused, and are currently conducting additional investigations.
“Vinod used to organize Mata Masani Chowki Darbar in the Kakrola area,” the officer said. He also had a popular YouTube channel that had a lot of subscribers. There are two cases in which he is accused of sexually assaulting female devotees, forcing them to commit suicide, and threatening them not to confess.