India started offering Canadian citizens e-Visa services again on Wednesday. After an almost two-month break, the Indian government has started providing electronic visa services for nationals of Canada.
- OpenAI releases GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 features for generative text
- Manipur CM N Biren Singh announces resumption of internet services from today
- Twitter added new search button feature that helps to find particular tweets from specific account
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear resigns after 16 years; Dan Clancy will be successor
- Mamata Banerjee announced on Thursday that her party alone will contest the 2024 Lok Sabha elections
- Article 35A Denied Jammu and Kashmir Non-Residents Their Key Rights: Supreme Court’s strong comment
Due to rising tensions between India and Canada as well as diplomatic expulsions from both nations, India suspended its visa program in Canada earlier in September, citing “operational reasons.”
We would like to inform you that visa services were halted on September 21 due to an ongoing diplomatic disagreement over Canada’s assertions that “agents of the Indian government” were responsible for the June death of Canadian citizen and Khalistani terrorist Hardeep Singh Nijjar.