Vivo introduces some new smartphones in the market every month. After releasing the Vivo X Fold and Vivo X Fold Plus, the company is now getting ready to release the Vivo X Flip, another foldable phone. This knowledge was provided by the noted informant DigitalChatStation.
Related Post – Best Luxury Hair Salons In Kolkata
Additionally, the publication mentions that this phone will have Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 processor. Only the Vivo X Flip’s name and chipset specifications have been made public thus far. However, shortly additional information regarding this phone can be made public. It’s probable that China should host the initial launch of the Vivo X Flip.
Specifications of Vivo X Fold+
This smartphone includes a 6.53-inch exterior display and an 8-inch foldable, ultra-thin glass LTPO display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. In September of this year, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1-powered Vivo X Fold + was introduced. With this chip, 12GB RAM and 512GB of storage were provided.
The device has a 50MP primary camera, a 48MP ultra-wide angle camera, a 12MP telephoto camera, and an 8MP periscope camera. On this phone, you can take selfies with a 16MP camera.
Top Headlines –
- Delhi Police team reached Brij Bhushan’s house, recorded statements from 12 people
- Internet ban extended till June 10 amid ongoing violence in Manipur
- Trailer release of Kartik Aaryan and Kiara Advani’s film ‘SatyaPrem Ki Katha’, film is going to be full entertainment
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
- Mafia Mukhtar Ansari convicted in old case after 32 years, sentence will be announced today
- Rajasthan: Seven IAS and 30 IPS officers transferred
This phone’s battery capacity is 4,730mAh, and rapid charging at 80W is supported. Other features include USB Type-C charging, 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and more.