The account “Temporarily Banned” message appears on WhatsApp for users who received it. In case the user is using an unsupported version of the popular messaging WhatsApp app, the user will receive this message.
Related Post – Dandruff problem increases in winter, try these Ayurvedic remedies to grow hair volume
Apps that claim to transfer WhatsApp conversations between devices, such as WhatsApp Plus and GB WhatsApp, or those that claim to make it possible to use WhatsApp with different devices are not genuine versions of the app, according to some reports.
The steps below differ according to the app’s name: WhatsApp Plus or GB WhatsApp. In addition, if you use an app other than WhatsApp Plus or GB WhatsApp, you should back up your chat history before downloading the official WhatsApp application.
For saving and transferring your chat history, WhatsApp recommends these steps. Due to WhatsApp’s insistence against supporting unofficial apps, there is no guarantee that the chat history will be successfully transferred.
1) Wait until your temporary ban ends. You can see the length of the ban on the timer.
2) Tap More options > Chats > Back up chats in GB WhatsApp.
3) Open Phone Settings > Click Storage > See Files Option.
4) Tap and hold the folder GB WhatsApp to select it.
5) In the upper right corner click More > Click on Rename and rename the folder to “WhatsApp”.
6) Download the newest version of WhatsApp from the Google Play Store. It is essential that you have your phone number verified in WhatsApp.
Click Restore Button > Next on the Backup screen. Chats that you have already had on WhatsApp should be accessible.
Using the official WhatsApp app, the chat history should automatically transfer if it has not been previously saved.
Related Post – Top Fashion Bloggers in Jaipur Whose Enthusiasm Has Created a Boom in the Fashion Industry
The following steps can be followed by WhatsApp users to store chat backups: Open WhatsApp > Click More options > Open Settings > Chats > Chat backup > BackUp. Download the WhatsApp app from the Play Store. Verify your phone number.