Based on the report of policeman Madhav assigned to the Barakhamba police station, the Delhi Police filed a FIR against the wrestlers. The wrestlers “manhandled and manhandled” the policeman, according to the FIR. Constable Madhav, who is being treated at Lady Hardinge Hospital, was hurt in this.
- Vinay Pathak and Masumeh Makhija starrer ‘Bhagwan Bharose’ trailer out, to release on October 13
- Ram Pothineni and Boyapati Sreenu’s Pan-India Film ‘Skanda’ Release Hindi Trailer Out Now
- C-295 transport aircraft will join the Indian Air Force, Rajnath Singh will hand over this aircraft to the Air Force
- ED raids the premises of former PFI workers in Kerala, currently raids are going on
- PM Modi will do a road show in Bhopal’s Jamboree Ground, will fill the enthusiasm in Karyakarta Mahakumbh
- Shock to Pakistan team before ODI World Cup 2023, players did not get visa for India
The FIR claims that despite being rejected, the wrestlers managed to go past two barricades and get close to the third barricade before being stopped. The FIR names 12 suspects, among them Vinesh Phogat, Bajrang Punia, and Sakshi Malik.
The FIR claims that it was a question of national security and honour because the country’s highest constitutional body had just been inaugurated. He was told that any attempt to prevent it would be equivalent to undermining the reputation of the country, since its safety and honour would not be compromised in any manner. However, they continued to disagree.