There was a significant mishap in Jammu & Kashmir. According to reports, a Pakal Dul Project cruiser vehicle accident in Kishtwar involved at least 10 passengers.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day
The most recent data indicates that at least 7 individuals died in it. Others have been hurt. The injured have been received treatment and admitted to the hospital. There are numerous senior officers and rescue teams on the scene.
According to officials, the event happened at around 8:35 a.m. close to the Dangduru power project site in the Dachchan district. Officials have reported that the rescue effort is ongoing.