There is more depressing news from the world of television. In the television show Anupamaa, Nitish Pandey played the husband of Rupali Ganguly‘s friend Devika. He has now died away. Nitish Pandey of Anupama fame passed away from a heart arrest last night (May 23). The entire TV industry has experienced a wave of grief after hearing this.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day
Even though the actor was only 51 years old, he had to bid the world farewell. According to sources, Nitish Pandey passed away the night of May 23 after having a heart attack.
See Also Teaser release of Mahesh Babu's next film 'Guntur Kaaram', this is his third film with Trivikram
‘Sarabhai vs Sarabhai‘ actress Vaibhavi Upadhyay died in a car accident just before the news of Nitish’s death broke. For a long period, Nitish Pandey worked in the television industry and frequently appeared in the program Anupamaa.