Around 100 persons are trapped in the accident that happened in the Irshalwadi village of the Khalapur tehsil of Raigarh, Maharashtra. In Raigad, a landslide is thought to be trapping more than 30 families. Eknath Shinde, the chief minister, has also arrived.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
Please let people know that the catastrophe happened six kilometers from the Morbi dam. The accident is thought to have killed a large number of individuals. Three individuals have been hurt, and four bodies have so far been found. The hurt people have been taken to the hospital.
According to the District Magistrate, it takes two hours of hiking to get to the site of the landslide, making it difficult to conduct relief and rescue operations there. Eknath Shinde, the chief minister, called the authorities as soon as he learned about the tragedy to find out more, and he eventually arrived at the scene on Thursday morning.