Train Accident: Vaishali Express sleeper coach caught fire close to Etawah, Uttar Pradesh. By jumping from the train after the fire, many were able to preserve their lives. Let us tell you that this train departed early in the morning for Saharsa from Delhi.
- Kajol, Suriya, Reema & Rintu Thomas are invited to serve on the Academy’s Oscars committee as prestigious members
- Google announces Bard AI in response to ChatGPT, will work on LaMDA technology
- ODI World Cup 2023 schedule released, to be played from October 5 to November 19
- Australian Cricket Icon Shane Warne Passes Away Of Heart Attack At 52, Sachin and Virat tweeted
- New Zealand’s Kermadec Islands are hit by a 5.0 magnitude earthquake
- President Election 2022: The name of the opposition has been decided for the Presidential candidate, it will be revealed by 2:30 pm today
Regarding this, Deputy Chief Medical Officer Srinivas Yadav stated that a fire occurred in the Vaishali Express bathroom during the route from Delhi to Saharsa. The bogie is in perfect condition. This incident resulted in no injuries, and the fire’s origin is still unknown. He said the ambulance was sent to the scene after the train was rushed to the station.
The train has been delivered to the station, he said. Smoke inhalation has sent one to two passengers to the hospital.