Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi Dispute: The Supreme Court issued an important decision in the Mathura Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi dispute case. The Allahabad High Court’s ruling has not been stayed by the court.
- Covid-19 Updates: 2,075 new cases of corona infection in the last 24 hours, 71 people died
- Queen Elizabeth II will not participate in the COP-26 climate conference, advised to rest
- Viewers will get double dose of comedy, new season of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai is knocking soon
- First look of Ajith Kumar’s upcoming film Thunivu released, posters were a big hit with fans
- 5 new features of WhatsApp are going to be available soon
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Website Traffic with Google Adwords
Let us inform you that the survey of the Idgah Mosque next to the Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi shrine was permitted by the Allahabad High Court yesterday, December 14. A Supreme Court petition was submitted in opposition to the ruling of the High Court. The court’s ruling has stunned the Muslim community.
Vishnu Shankar Jain, a lawyer for the Hindu side, states: “The Supreme Court declined to halt the proceedings, and about the challenge to the transfer order, the Supreme Court has scheduled the case for January 9…the High Court There will be no stay by the Supreme Court, and the order will remain in effect while the High Court handles the case.”
According to Swami Jitendranand Saraswati, General Secretary of All India Sant Samiti, the truth about Shri Krishna’s birthplace will be revealed in the same way that the truth about Gyanvapi has. In the struggle for the liberation of Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi, this decision is momentous. The court commission’s verdict has been warmly received by the saints.