With the arrival of Navratri, Durga Puja will also begin on 15th October. Bengal’s Durga Puja is well-known across the world, and each year, visitors from all over the nation and the globe gather to view the exquisite themes used in decorating their pandals.
- Know Instagram’s new feature Instagram Dual, how to make reels with its help, know the complete steps
- Coronavirus in India: Increase in the number of corona in the country! 13,313 new cases and 38 deaths
- Twitter gave a gift to the user, the edit feature is going to be available soon, tweet can be edited for 30 minutes
- Team India will play home series from South Africa after IPL 2022, T20 matches will be played at these 5 venues
- Sunny Deol’s film ‘Gadar 2’ broke all records at the box office, know a total collection of 5 days
- Malayalam actor Prithviraj Sukumaran injured during shooting, was shooting for Vilayath Budha
The elaborate Ram Temple was the inspiration for the Durga Puja pandals in Kolkata. On Monday, Home Minister Amit Shah will open the pandal with a Ram Temple motif. The Santosh Mitra Square Puja Committee organizers have completed all of their preparations. The pandals for Durga Puja have also been decked with World Cup-inspired decor.
The Durga pandal was decorated with a Chandrayaan-3 theme this year to honor the ISRO scientists. In addition to this, it will feature pandals like the Disneyland of Paris, the Palace of Mysore, the renowned Somnath Temple of Gujarat, the Museum of Jodhpur, and even the Ganga Ghat of Banaras.