The platform fee for food orders on the online food delivery service Swiggy has also risen from Rs 2 to Rs 3.
- Instagram added feature to delete single photo from carousel post and report with a shake
- Paramount Media Networks layoffs 25 Percent of workforce, MTV News Shutting Down
- ED issued summons to Sukanya Mondal in connection with the multi-crore cattle smuggling scam
- Jubin Nautiyal will make this actress of Kabir Singh a bride! Will take seven rounds in Uttarakhand
- India’s cheapest electric car will be launched on September 28, will be charged within 2 hours
- Punjab’s Sangrur court issues summons to Mallikarjun Kharge in a defamation case
“There has been no significant change on platform fee, which is applied by most service players and is a common practice across industries,” a Swiggy representative told IANS. In the majority of the cities where we operate, the platform charge is now Rs 3.
As of right now, Instamart orders are not subject to the platform charge; it only applies to Swiggy’s meal delivery service.