ASI has filed a request to extend the deadline by three weeks for submitting the survey results from the Gyanvapi location. The District Judge’s court will host the hearing following lunch.
- Covid-19 Updates: 2,075 new cases of corona infection in the last 24 hours, 71 people died
- Queen Elizabeth II will not participate in the COP-26 climate conference, advised to rest
- Viewers will get double dose of comedy, new season of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai is knocking soon
- First look of Ajith Kumar’s upcoming film Thunivu released, posters were a big hit with fans
- 5 new features of WhatsApp are going to be available soon
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Website Traffic with Google Adwords
Let us inform you that although ASI was supposed to turn in the survey report on November 17th, they submitted an application requesting an extension of 15 days.
He was granted an extension of ten days by District Judge Dr. Ajay Krishna Vishwesh, who also directed him to submit the report by November 28. According to ASI, the report on the survey that was carried out in Gyanvapi is still pending. Including the data from the survey’s cutting-edge Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) equipment is taking some time.
The mosque side objected to this and said that sufficient time has already been given to ASI to submit the report, hence it is not right to give more time.