RRTS Project: On Tuesday, the nation’s supreme court censured the Delhi government once more. The issue is that you will have to wring your hands to get the amount you have to pay, the Supreme Court declared, chastising the government for withholding the designated cash for the RRTS project.
- Covid-19 Updates: 2,075 new cases of corona infection in the last 24 hours, 71 people died
- Queen Elizabeth II will not participate in the COP-26 climate conference, advised to rest
- Viewers will get double dose of comedy, new season of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai is knocking soon
- First look of Ajith Kumar’s upcoming film Thunivu released, posters were a big hit with fans
- 5 new features of WhatsApp are going to be available soon
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Website Traffic with Google Adwords
It was informed to the bench of Justices Sanjay Kishan Kaul and Sudhanshu Dhulia that the Delhi government had only contributed a portion of the funds intended for RRTS (Regional Rapid Transport System). The bench stated that this does not raise the issue of half-payment. Payment in full is required.
Even at the most recent hearing, the Delhi government was chastised by the Supreme Court and instructed to move funds from its advertising budget to the RRTS fund.