Kolkata – Dev Adhikari, the reigning superstar of Bengali cinema, is all set to mesmerize audiences nationwide as he steps into the shoes of the legendary freedom fighter Jatindranath Mukhopadhyay in his upcoming film, ‘Bagha Jatin.’ The much-anticipated Hindi teaser for the film was released today.
- Vinay Pathak and Masumeh Makhija starrer ‘Bhagwan Bharose’ trailer out, to release on October 13
- Ram Pothineni and Boyapati Sreenu’s Pan-India Film ‘Skanda’ Release Hindi Trailer Out Now
- C-295 transport aircraft will join the Indian Air Force, Rajnath Singh will hand over this aircraft to the Air Force
- ED raids the premises of former PFI workers in Kerala, currently raids are going on
- PM Modi will do a road show in Bhopal’s Jamboree Ground, will fill the enthusiasm in Karyakarta Mahakumbh
- Shock to Pakistan team before ODI World Cup 2023, players did not get visa for India
Directed by Arun Roy, ‘Bagha Jatin’ narrates the untold story of the forgotten hero Jatindranath Mukhopadhyay and his pivotal role in India’s struggle for independence.
As the teaser displays, we are introduced to a man who fought for India’s independence and freedom through revolutionary activities, a man who also single-handedly killed a Bengal tiger in his native village for the safety of his people in 1906.
Dev Adhikari will play Jatindranath Mukhopadhyay and Sreeja Dutta will play his wife. Additionally, Sudipta Chakraborty, Shoaib Kabeer, Rohaan Bhattacharjee, and other prominent actors have key roles in Bagha Jatin. Action, emotion, and patriotism are all present in the teaser.
The film is poised to hit screens in both Bengali and Hindi languages simultaneously on October 20, 2023, coinciding with the festive fervor of Durga Puja.