Anup Ghoshal Death: Anup Ghoshal, a well-known singer in the Bengali cinema business, went away at the age of 77. Film fans mourn the loss of Anup Ghoshal, whose melodious voice was featured in the superhit song ‘Tujhse Naraz Nahi Zindagi’ from the film ‘Masoom‘.
- OpenAI releases GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 features for generative text
- Manipur CM N Biren Singh announces resumption of internet services from today
- Twitter added new search button feature that helps to find particular tweets from specific account
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear resigns after 16 years; Dan Clancy will be successor
- Mamata Banerjee announced on Thursday that her party alone will contest the 2024 Lok Sabha elections
- Article 35A Denied Jammu and Kashmir Non-Residents Their Key Rights: Supreme Court’s strong comment
As to the report by the news agency PTI, Anup Ghoshal passed away in Kolkata on December 15. The news said that Anup was having issues related to getting older. Anup Ghoshal passed away on Friday night around 1.40 am due to organ failure.
Anup Ghoshal’s name has consistently appeared on lists of well-known Hindi film vocalists. Mamata Banerjee, the chief minister of West Bengal, has sent her condolences on his passing.