Ashneer Grover, a former MD, and co-founder of BharatPe, is now facing more challenges. Madhuri Jain, Ashneer Grover’s wife and the former Head of Controls of BharatPe, has been charged under section 420 of the IPC. The Delhi High Court will conduct the hearing on the subject.
Ashneer Grover and his wife were shown the exit by BharatPe in the same year due to allegations of financial misconduct. A criminal complaint for nearly Rs 80 crore in fraud has been filed by BharatPe.
The alleged misappropriation of funds was alleged against Ashneer Grover and Madhuri Jain in February. Based on the conclusions of the preliminary assessment by Alvarez and Marsal, he was excluded.
- Good news for Indian IT professionals! America will officially accept H1B visa applications from March 1
- Heavy rain and snowfall alert in these districts of Jammu and Kashmir, avalanche warning issued
- The teaser of Nani’s much-awaited film Dasara is out, the powerful dialogues have already made it a superhit
- The release date of ‘Metro… In Dino’ came out, Anurag Basu’s film will hit the theaters on this day
- Air Force plane crashes in Bharatpur, Rajasthan; accident happened in Bija of Uchain police station
- Plane crash in Madhya Pradesh’s Morena, Sukhoi-30 and Mirage 2000 were involved, both pilots safe
Alvarez and Marsal were then joined by PwC to look into the discrepancies. Alvarez & Marsal and PwC both received information from the corporation about its own investigation into financial issues.