BSF soldiers have had excellent achievements. They destroyed a drone belonging to Pakistan. At 7:20 p.m. on Tuesday, this drone entered India’s Amritsar area before being shot down in Pakistan this morning.
When anti-drone measures were implemented, this happened. For a little period of time, this drone floated in the air before falling. There is a search effort underway.
Drone was seen in Gurdaspur earlier also
Pakistan had previously attempted to sneak into Punjab’s Dera Baba Nanak in the Gurdaspur area. At the BSF’s Chandu Wadala station, a Pakistani drone was seen flying 250 meters over Indian land. However, Indian forces returned fire on Pakistan with this drone.
- Good news for Indian IT professionals! America will officially accept H1B visa applications from March 1
- Heavy rain and snowfall alert in these districts of Jammu and Kashmir, avalanche warning issued
- The teaser of Nani’s much-awaited film Dasara is out, the powerful dialogues have already made it a superhit
- The release date of ‘Metro… In Dino’ came out, Anurag Basu’s film will hit the theaters on this day
- Air Force plane crashes in Bharatpur, Rajasthan; accident happened in Bija of Uchain police station
- Plane crash in Madhya Pradesh’s Morena, Sukhoi-30 and Mirage 2000 were involved, both pilots safe
Search operation continues
According to BSF, its members launched a search operation near the border hamlet of Daoke in Punjab’s Amritsar district. 4.490 kg of heroin was found in a yellow-colored packet that the jawans discovered in the field at this time. According to reports, this heroin was drone-delivered into Indian territory from the other side of the border.