Andhra Pradesh: An Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) bus crashed with the platform at the bus terminal in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh on Monday, resulting in two deaths and three injuries.
- Foxconn will soon open two factories in India, will invest Rs 4100 crore
- A vehicle in the convoy of former Pakistan PM Imran Khan met with an accident, report claims
- Political battle over Nitish government’s decision of holiday for Muslim festivals, strong attack from BJP
- Big news related to Rishabh Pant’s health! Now further treatment will be done in this city
- Prabhas’s Adipurush teaser release date has arrived, the first look of the film will be released on this day in Ayodhya city
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
The bus hit platform number 12 of the Pandit Nehru Bus Terminus, which was crowded with passengers, at approximately 8:20 a.m. Monday (06 Nov 2023). Police arrived at the location after obtaining information and opened a case.
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced to give the injured patients better medical care in addition to announcing an ex-gratia payment of Rs 10 lakh to the deceased’s family.