Kiru Hydraulic Scam: The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is conducting searches at 12 sites in Delhi and Rajasthan, including the home of Satyapal Malik’s former press secretary, chartered accountant, and personal assistant in Delhi.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day
On Wednesday, allegedly in connection with a Kiru hydraulic scam, informed the central organisation. The CBI team searched 10 locations in Delhi and 2 locations in Rajasthan on Wednesday.
In order to conduct a search related to a case involving an alleged Kiru hydroelectric power project scam in Jammu and Kashmir, the CBI team reached Bali’s apartment in Delhi’s Defence Colony.