ISRO announced that Chandrayaan-3’s Vikram Lander once more accomplished a soft landing on the Moon in a Monday X (Twitter) post. Actually, Vikram Lander completed the Hope Test, also known as the Jump Test, successfully.
- Encounter between terrorists and security forces in Rajouri, Jammu and Kashmir
- New release date of Siddharth Malhotra’s ‘Yodha’ announced, Karan Johar shared the post
- Delhi Police raids the premises of journalists associated with digital news website NewsClick
- PM Modi gave a gift of Rs 7200 crore to Chittorgarh, said – development of Rajasthan is priority of the Gov of India
- Section 144 imposed after stone pelting in Shivamogga, Karnataka, 40 people arrested so far
- Teaser of Kangana Ranaut’s film ‘Tejas’ released, full of scenes that make you feel proud
In response to this, Vikram Lander ignited its engine at the instruction of ISRO, lifted itself as planned by 40 cm, and then touched down again 30 to 40 cm away.
According to ISRO, this experiment will have a significant impact on future lander and human mission returns. After this experiment, Lander Vikram’s systems are all operating normally.
The payload on the lander was folded during the test by instructing ChaSTE and ILSA, and then redeployed after a soft landing. According to ISRO, the Chandrayaan-3 mission fared better than expected with this experiment.
The mission of Chandrayaan-3 is almost complete after it has achieved its objectives. In a statement, ISRO said that Pragyan Rover has completed its work and has been set to sleep mode.