A former Jaipur enforcement officer was accused by the CBI of accumulating assets that were out of proportion to his known sources of income.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day
According to information, Shyam Lal Akhand, the former Enforcement Officer, Sub-Regional Office, EPFO, Ujjain (now posted at EPFO, Jabalpur), was the subject of a complaint in this respect filed with the CBI on May 9.
His purported acquisition of assets totaling Rs 69, 29, 643, or 83.18 percent more than his disclosed source of income, has been asserted.