Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Bhupesh Baghel has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi requesting the banning of websites and platforms associated with the illegal betting industry. The Chief Minister has sent a letter to the Prime Minister requesting that the illicit online betting apps be outlawed.
- Covid-19 Updates: 2,075 new cases of corona infection in the last 24 hours, 71 people died
- Queen Elizabeth II will not participate in the COP-26 climate conference, advised to rest
- Viewers will get double dose of comedy, new season of Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai is knocking soon
- First look of Ajith Kumar’s upcoming film Thunivu released, posters were a big hit with fans
- 5 new features of WhatsApp are going to be available soon
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Website Traffic with Google Adwords
PM Modi has been advised by CM Baghel to put a total ban on all associated platforms, including online, APK, Telegram, Instagram, URLs, and others, in order to discourage betting.
In the letter, he stated that internet gaming and betting had allowed the gambling and betting industry to grow throughout the nation throughout the past several years. Its owners have been conducting illicit activities overseas. On this, only central level action is feasible.