The Ashok Gehlot government has made a significant effort to win over the populace ahead of the upcoming assembly elections in Rajasthan. Ashok Gehlot, the state’s chief minister, made a major statement that will reduce electricity bills for the populace.
- Vinay Pathak and Masumeh Makhija starrer ‘Bhagwan Bharose’ trailer out, to release on October 13
- Ram Pothineni and Boyapati Sreenu’s Pan-India Film ‘Skanda’ Release Hindi Trailer Out Now
- C-295 transport aircraft will join the Indian Air Force, Rajnath Singh will hand over this aircraft to the Air Force
- ED raids the premises of former PFI workers in Kerala, currently raids are going on
- PM Modi will do a road show in Bhopal’s Jamboree Ground, will fill the enthusiasm in Karyakarta Mahakumbh
- Shock to Pakistan team before ODI World Cup 2023, players did not get visa for India
In Rajasthan, domestic electricity users will no longer be charged for the first 100 units of electricity used. The first 100 units of power consumed are free of charge to the consumer.
On the electricity bill of up to 200 units, no surcharge, permanent charge, or electricity fee will be charged. This was disclosed late on Wednesday night by CM Ashok Gehlot.
In his budget, CM Ashok Gehlot announced 100 units of free electricity for domestic consumers only. Its scope has now been broadened. A total of one crore 10 lakh domestic consumers will benefit from it.