A political climate has begun to take shape all throughout the nation in advance of the Lok Sabha elections that will take place next year. In this circumstance, Randeep Surjewala, general secretary of the Congress, made a divisive statement on BJP voters. In Kaithal, Haryana, he has called the Bhartiya Janata Party followers “demons.”
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
According to Surjewala, BJP supporters are demonic in nature. Congressman Randeep Surjewala claimed during a speech in Kaithal, Haryana, that BJP voters and supporters have a “monster” character. On August 13 (Sunday), Surjewala made this statement in his home district of Kaithal.
On the other hand, the Bharatiya Janata Party has launched a vicious onslaught against Surjewala in response to his remarks. “Randeep Surjewala, bound in the chains of slavery of the Gandhi family, is saying- The people of the country who vote for BJP are “monsters,” stated Madhya Pradesh government minister Vishwas Sarang. Countless members of my country are insulted by this statement. Which the citizens of the nation will respond in a proper manner.
CM Manohar Lal Khattar responded to Surjewala’s claim by asserting that only those born into a family of demonic nature are capable of thinking in such a manner. We will take cognizance of this indecent language.