Rain has once again had a negative impact on life in Himachal Pradesh. Three different occurrences involving severe rainfall in Himachal Pradesh resulted in the deaths of 19 individuals.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
In Mandi and Solan, cloudburst has claimed the lives of 12 individuals. Meanwhile, a landslide at a Shiva temple in Shimla’s Summer Hill neighborhood claimed the lives of 9 more people. Sukhwinder Singh Sukhu, the chief minister of Himachal, has urged people to stay at home. As a precaution, all public schools and colleges in the state have been shut down.
There is a warning for heavy rains in numerous Himachal regions till August 15th. In the Himachal Pradesh village of Dhayawala, Mamlik, a cloudburst occurred. Since the previous night, it has been fiercely raining in Chamoli, Uttarakhand. Dehradun, Tehri, Pauri, Champawat, Nainital, and Udham Singh Nagar in Uttarakhand have all received a red alert, while many other districts, including Haridwar, have a yellow rain alert.