A big blow has been dealt to the opposition coalition in INDIA by the BJP-led NDA government’s passing of the Delhi Service Bill in the Rajya Sabha. The bill received 131 votes in support and 102 votes in opposition.
- iPhone 15 series will be launched in India on September 12, these features leaked before launch
- New guidelines of Corona issued in Rajasthan, shops will open till 10 pm, know new restrictions
- New patient of Corona XE variant has been detected in Gujarat after Mumbai, alert issued
- The action trailer of Bachchan Pandey is out, full of drama and comedy
- Google fined $98 million, but why? Know the reason
- The Mid Day Meal Scheme renamed as ‘PM Poshan Scheme’ by the Centre
There was a lot of commotion on Monday (August 7) during the discussion of this bill. Both sides launched blistering criticisms at one another. The Rajya Sabha will also pass this law, according to Union Home Minister Amit Shah.
According to Amit Shah, the PM Modi-led administration will return in 2024 with a majority. He had asserted that INDIA would soon leave the opposition alliance. After the measure is enacted, Arvind Kejriwal will leave the opposition alliance. The opposition alliance is perceived to have suffered a significant setback with the Rajya Sabha’s passage of the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (Amendment) Bill-2023.