IL&FS Scam: The Maharashtra Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) president and MLA Jayant Patil have received a new summons from the Enforcement Directorate (ED) for interrogation in connection with a case involving suspected irregularities relating to Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services (IL&FS).
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day
Patil is regarded as Sharad Pawar, the leader of the NCP,’s close ally. On May 22, Patil has been called to appear.
On May 12, the ED issued the first summons for his attendance, but he had requested a 10-day postponement due to some personal and professional commitments. Patil, a seven-term member and former minister of finance and the home, is also the NCP’s state president.