Bihar Topper Scam: On Saturday, December 9, the ED team arrived in Vaishali, Bihar, in the morning to carry out a raid. Many locations are being raided by ED, including schools, colleges, and Bacha Rai’s House of Education Mafia. The raid involved around 50 people, including police and ED.
- After 30 years, worship took place in Gyanvapi basement; big victory for Hindu side in Varanasi court
- Jaipur Saras Dairy increased the price of milk again, costlier by Rs 2 a liter
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated AIIMS Guwahati on Friday in Assam, the foundation stone was laid in 2017
- Government of India blocked 14 messenger mobile apps, these apps were used for terrorist activities
- Justice Thottathil B Radhakrishnan passed away at a hospital
- Poonam Pandey admitted to hospital with serious injuries, husband Sam Bombay arrested for assault
The location of this raid is in Bhagwanpur’s Kiratpur Rajarampur. The 2016 Bihar Board inter-topper scam’s mastermind is Bachha Rai. Bacha Rai’s land was seized by ED due to his disproportionate riches. Later, Bacha Rai began to progressively take ownership of the assets that the ED had confiscated. In this case, the ED has also filed a complaint at the police station.
Bachha Rai had taken over the building seized by ED and was planning to open an intermediate school there when it was seized by ED. Additionally, he applied to the Bihar Board.