Rajasthan News: The upcoming government in Rajasthan may have to deal with a new issue right away after it is formed. The state’s electricity distribution corporations are prepared to raise electricity prices, which might lead to fresh issues as soon as the new administration takes office. Approximately 20 percent is expected to be added to the electricity price.
- OpenAI releases GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 features for generative text
- Manipur CM N Biren Singh announces resumption of internet services from today
- Twitter added new search button feature that helps to find particular tweets from specific account
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear resigns after 16 years; Dan Clancy will be successor
- Mamata Banerjee announced on Thursday that her party alone will contest the 2024 Lok Sabha elections
- Article 35A Denied Jammu and Kashmir Non-Residents Their Key Rights: Supreme Court’s strong comment
Sources claim that power distribution corporations are currently losing over Rs 76 thousand crores. Companies now face an annual financial burden of Rs 26,000 crore more as a result of the fuel surcharge waiver, permanent duty, and free power initiatives. However, the distribution businesses are unable to make any payments since they have not received any money from the government.