You’re not alone if you find yourself preoccupied, overburdened, worn out, or all of the above before you leave your bed. And fortunately, there are various strategies that can keep you focused all day long.
Related Post – Instagram SEO Tips to Increase Your Reach
Koya Webb, a celebrity fitness coach who regularly works with Diddy, Ashley Judd, and other celebrities, provided some tips for getting your day off to a good start.
Breathwork is the main practice I follow and suggest to my community, according to Koya Webb. You might assume that you are breathing, but in reality, you are concentrating on taking 10 deep breaths via your nose and out of your mouth.
She stated, “Some of us wake up to alarms, we wake up anxious, and we wake up to our mobile phones. You may feel peaceful and in control by taking ten deep breaths first thing in the morning.
Last but not least, she suggests fitting in a yoga session to get your day started.
- Good news for Indian IT professionals! America will officially accept H1B visa applications from March 1
- Heavy rain and snowfall alert in these districts of Jammu and Kashmir, avalanche warning issued
- The teaser of Nani’s much-awaited film Dasara is out, the powerful dialogues have already made it a superhit
- The release date of ‘Metro… In Dino’ came out, Anurag Basu’s film will hit the theaters on this day
- Air Force plane crashes in Bharatpur, Rajasthan; accident happened in Bija of Uchain police station
- Plane crash in Madhya Pradesh’s Morena, Sukhoi-30 and Mirage 2000 were involved, both pilots safe
Yoga will benefit you physically, intellectually, and spiritually, she claimed. “It aids in mentally clearing your head of all the noise. Physically, it helps your body gradually grow more flexible and stronger. Spiritually, it helps you harmonize with whatever you believe in.”
Overall, Koya is of the opinion that it is simpler to sustain positivity throughout the day when you get off to a good start.