Justice Thottathil B Radhakrishnan, a former Chief Judge of the High Courts of Calcutta, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Chattisgarh, and a judge of the Kerala High Court, passed away on Monday.
- Wrestlers will not get permission at Jantar Mantar, FIR lodged against wrestlers
- CBI registers case against Rolls-Royce and its officials
- ISRO successfully launched Navigation Satellite NVS-1, this will empower the army
- ‘Adipurush’ second song ‘Ram Siya Ram’ out, released in 5 languages
- Swami Ramdev gave a statement in support of wrestlers, said – Brij Bhushan should be arrested immediately
- First look of Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani released, will come in theaters on this day
Being the son of the late N Bhaskaran Nair and the late K Parukutty Amma, both attorneys worked in Kerala’s Kollam district, Judge Radhakrishnan was born on April 29, 1959.