Goa News: The Goa BJP government has introduced an empanelment portal for social media influencers in the area to promote policy, tourism, and initiatives. Chief Minister Pramod Sawant stated during a news conference that the initiative’s goal is to spread awareness of the programs, policies, and tourism-related activities.
- After 30 years, worship took place in Gyanvapi basement; big victory for Hindu side in Varanasi court
- Jaipur Saras Dairy increased the price of milk again, costlier by Rs 2 a liter
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated AIIMS Guwahati on Friday in Assam, the foundation stone was laid in 2017
- Government of India blocked 14 messenger mobile apps, these apps were used for terrorist activities
- Justice Thottathil B Radhakrishnan passed away at a hospital
- Poonam Pandey admitted to hospital with serious injuries, husband Sam Bombay arrested for assault
He declared, “We have decided to empanel social media influencers because social media has emerged as the best influencing platform.”
According to Sawant, the official staff would review the content produced by the endorsed social media influencers before approving its production.
He added that Rajasthan was the first state to employ a platform of this kind. “The newly launched portal is a pioneering initiative by the Goa Government, making it the second state in the nation to introduce a comprehensive Policy for Social Media Influencer Empanelment,” he said.