The Twitter account of former US President Donald Trump was reactivated after a gap of 22 months. His account has been reinstated by the twitter. The decision was made by the new owner of the company based on a Twitter survey that Elon Musk had undertaken, in which 15 million respondents favored reactivating Trump’s account.
Related Post – Talk To Iocnic – No 1 Influence Media House
The majority of people want Trump’s account to be reinstated, he said. Let me share with you that in January 2021, when Donald Trump’s reelection bid failed, a group of his followers invaded the US Capitol. was. In a tweet, the former US President referred to his violent fans as revolutionaries.
Following this, Donald Trump tweeted that he will skip the presidential inauguration (Biden’s oath-taking), which would take place on January 20, 2021. Twitter banned Donald Trump’s account after determining that he had used the social media site to incite rioters. This ban was initially only in place for 12 hours, but Twitter eventually decided to make it permanent. Joe Biden was chosen as the new president of the United States after defeating Donald Trump in the election.
Users were asked whether former US President Donald Trump’s account should be reopened by Elon Musk, the newly appointed CEO of Twitter. Regarding this poll, several users expressed their anger towards Musk, but more people chose to support Trump’s comeback.
In response to Trump’s Twitter ban, Musk reacted
Previously, during the Twitter agreement, Elon Musk insisted on activating additional accounts like this, along with Donald Trump’s, that had been blocked for a variety of reasons. Musk has consistently identified himself as a strong advocate for free expression.
Breaking News –
- Number of 500 million WhatsApp users leaked, check if your number is not on the list? read report
- Mahindra XUV400 electric SUV will be launched in 3 variants, top speed will be 150 kmph, information leaked
- Asus ROG Phone 6 series launched in India with 6000mah battery, know price and features
- Sensex-Nifty returned from red to green mark as soon as the stock market opened, Nifty crossed 18,500
- WhatsApp will soon bring the feature of sharing voice notes on status, know how it will work
- Income tax raid on businessmen and establishments of Saharanpur, action going on for 48 hours
Elon Musk had stated that he wants to develop the social media site even after Twitter banned former US President Donald Trump. Donald Trump previously declared that he would not be joining Twitter again. He had stated, “I will stick to my social media platform Truth,” in a Fox News interview. The former US President praised Musk during this and expressed his hope that he will make the required changes to Twitter.