Regarding ChatGPT technology, Google has declared a “code red.” With its assistance, Google claims that this will result in a decrease in the millions of pieces of material that are published each day on its platform, raising concerns for the future.
Even a lengthy tale may be created quickly with the aid of our ChatGPT technology. In fact, ChatGPT had left behind social media giants like Facebook and Instagram since its launch.
What is ChatGPT?
With the aid of ChatGPT, an AI chatbot developed by OpenAI, users may modify and access information and data found on millions of websites by translating it into simple terms. Additionally, it makes it quick and easy to write a story or article on any subject.
Google will be harmed by ChatGPT
When addressing the company’s artificial intelligence strategy, Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google and Alphabet, referred to ChatGPT as risky. He had claimed that this ChatGPT may alter the internet search engine, putting Google in danger as a result.
- Free-Fire to release new Diwali song featuring YouTuber Bhuvan Bam and Shraddha Kapoor
- Honor introduced Honor 80 series in China, will have a 160-megapixel camera, know the price
- WhatsApp will let you set the duration of the pin to the top of the chat for important messages
- Healthy Habits: Trouble with stomach problems! Make these four habits your daily routine and get benefits
- Cattle Smuggling Case- CBI arrested TMC leader Anubrata Mandal for animal smuggling
- Lava launched the cheapest 5G smartphone, price below 10 thousand with 50-megapixel camera
There can be a big change in the search engine
Millions of pieces of material are claimed to be produced every day, even on search engines like Google, if this technology begins to function successfully. To put it simply, this technology is rapidly writing a large tale so that it may immediately update fresh and new material on its platform. In other words, users will be able to access current information through ChatGPT rather than simply searching on Google.
It is also said that if this has an impact on Google’s advertising business, there is a greater chance that millions of content writers who work for the company could lose their employment.