Redmi has expanded its line of smartphones by releasing the new Redmi Note 12 Pro Speed Edition. This smartphone has been launched in China. This phone will utilize MIUI 14, which is based on Android 13. A 5000mAh battery has also been provided.
Related Post – Best Luxury Hair Salons In Kolkata
Redmi Note 12 Pro Speed Edition’s features
The 6.67-inch FHD Plus OLED screen on this smartphone boasts a refresh rate of up to 120Hz. This phone has a screen resolution of 1080 by 2400 pixels. Additionally, Dolby Vision compatibility has been included in it. This smartphone sports an Adreno 642L GPU and an octa-core Snapdragon 778G CPU.
Redmi Note 12 Pro Speed Edition camera
Its back has been equipped with a triple camera array for photography. This system’s main camera has a resolution of 108MP. It also sports a 2MP macro camera and an 8MP ultra-wide angle camera. Its front has a 16MP camera for selfies.
The battery of this Redmi smartphone is 5000mAh. Additionally, 67W rapid charging capability has also been provided here. This smartphone also includes an in-display fingerprint sensor. Additionally, support for Bluetooth v5.2 and Wi-Fi 6 has been added.
Redmi Note 12 Pro Speed Edition price
It costs 1,699 yuan (approximately Rs. 20,210) for the 6GB+128GB model, 1,799 yuan (approximately Rs. 21,400), and 1,999 yuan (about Rs. 23,000) for the 12GB+256GB variant of the Redmi Note 12 Pro Speed Edition smartphone. This smartphone was unveiled in Midnight Black, Blue, and Green, and sales have already begun in China.
- Trailer release of film Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar, Shraddha- Ranbir will romance, film will be released on Holi
- Teaser of Sara Ali Khan’s patriotic film ‘Ae Watan Mere Watan’ released
- Amazon launches air freight service in India, says it will help speed up deliveries
- Today is the last date for registration for UGC NET December 2022, apply soon
- INS Vagir joins Indian Navy, this submarine will challenge China in Indian Ocean
- Good news amid wave of layoffs! Hiring is expected to increase by 40-45% in these sectors