The INS Vagir has joined the Indian Navy. This is the sixth Kalvari class submarine to be incorporated into the Indian Navy as part of Project 75.
At the Naval Dockyard in Mumbai, INS Vagir was commissioned into the Navy in the presence of Admiral R. Hari Kumar, Chief of the Naval Staff. According to the Navy, INS Vagir is outfitted with the greatest sensors, torpedoes, and surface-to-surface missiles in the world. The submarine may also send out Marine Commandos for specialized missions.
INS Vagir has been trialed
The whole INS Vagir was constructed in India. In association with the French business Naval Group, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited of Mumbai constructed it. This submarine is capable of being deployed both near the shore and out at sea. This submarine has undergone testing.
INS Vagir is called the silent killer
Because of how quietly it completes its tasks, the INS Vagir is unique and is known as the silent killer. It has underwater stealth technology, making it difficult for radars to quickly detect it. This submarine has 8 533 mm torpedo tubes that may be loaded with missiles. This submarine may be crucial in addressing China‘s expanding threat in the Indian Ocean.
- Government of India banned 232 Google apps, loan and betting apps were included in these
- Earthquake tremors in Turkey and neighboring countries, many buildings collapsed, more than 200 dead
- Pakistan blocks Wikipedia, takes action for not removing blasphemous content
- Like Twitter, can you get a Blue Tick badge on Instagram by paying money? Revealed by this report
- Kiara-Siddharth will get married on this day in Jaisalmer’s Suryagarh Palace, this post has confirmed
- ED claims Delhi liquor scam money was spent in Goa elections, Kejriwal said this