India Share Market News: For the first time, the Indian Stock Market has surpassed Hong Kong, marking yet another significant accomplishment for the South Asian nation. Investors now prioritize the Indian share market due to its development prospects and legislative improvements.
- OpenAI releases GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4 features for generative text
- Manipur CM N Biren Singh announces resumption of internet services from today
- Twitter added new search button feature that helps to find particular tweets from specific account
- Twitch CEO Emmett Shear resigns after 16 years; Dan Clancy will be successor
- Mamata Banerjee announced on Thursday that her party alone will contest the 2024 Lok Sabha elections
- Article 35A Denied Jammu and Kashmir Non-Residents Their Key Rights: Supreme Court’s strong comment
By Monday’s closing, the aggregate market value of equities listed on Indian exchanges was $4.33 trillion, but the Hong Kong stock market’s overall market value was $4.29 trillion, as per a Bloomberg article.
As a result, India’s equities market is now the fourth largest in the world. On December 5, its market value crossed $4 trillion for the first time, with roughly half of that growth occurring in the previous four years.
Let us tell you that the Indian equities market is expanding quickly because of the steadily growing pool of retail investors and the robust corporate revenue. Simultaneously, foreign funds invested over 21 billion dollars in the Indian stock market in 2023, contributing to increases for the benchmark S&P BSE Sensex index for the eighth year running.