Relations between the two nations have been harmed by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau‘s recent remarks regarding the murder of Khalistani terrorist Hardeep Singh Nijjar. Travel advisories were issued by Canada for travelers going to India, and India retaliated accordingly.
- HP will also lay off employees after Amazon and Twitter, expected to cut 6,000 jobs by the end of 2025
- Heeralal Samariya becomes India’s first Dalit Chief Information Commissioner, President administers oath
- Encounter with terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kulgam district, three army soldiers martyred in firing
- Now end-to-end encryption feature will be available in Gmail, know the last date of application
- Demand for making laws to control population intensifies, Supreme Court issues notice to Central Government
- Actor Gufi Paintal, who played the role of Shakuni Mama in ‘Mahabharat’, passed away
Visa services for Canadians have been suspended by the Ministry of External Affairs. This suspension will stay in effect until further orders, according to what was communicated.
On the website of Indian Visa Services in Canada, a notice has been posted. In a notification placed on its website, BLS International, an online visa application center that processes applications from India and other nations, stated: “For operational reasons, Indian visa services are suspended from September 21, 2023, until further notice.” Please check the BLS website frequently for new changes.